Friday 13 January 2012

What lives in the Zoo

Hello all the folks that will be stopping by randomly. The Zoo is my life and my physical residence in Truro Nova Scotia. The critters that live in the Zoo are, me, Connie AKA Catibri and an assorted grouping of animals and people.
There is my dog Bolt - yes named after the animated movie dog - nothing like him though. He is a small Chihuahua/Japanese Chin mix. He has a buddy dog named Kringles a schnauzer mix. There is also a frustratingly bossy kitten with various names, Lucky Charms [ there will be a totally separate post about that name] and Mr, Snuggles.
I also live with my niece D. and her bf C. They share the Zoo as it is a big 4 bedroom 2 story house and it needs to be filled with family, so there we are. 
Me? I am a close to 50 yr old womyn , who is currently separated but in the midst of a reconciliation with my wife W. I work at home for a big Cable company - cool hey that I don't have to leave home to get to work- but i almost hardly ever get OUT!!!! Sorry my cabin fever emphasis there. 
So this should be a start and hopefully i will remember to post weekly if not daily. 

Thanks for stopping by - I say this as Mr.snuggles is eating out of my soup - welcome to the Zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment