Tuesday 17 January 2012

The weather is cold here in Truro NS  and I like to snuggle up. I hang out at the computer desk where the heat that is thrown off by the CPU warms my feet and I typically have a dog and or a kitten sitting on my lap.
We luckily live in a town that has its own clothing manufacturer: Stanfield's, The company makes and sells their own branded clothes including woolen  LongJohns and all types of underwear. 

I love my long-sleeved women's  brushed cotton t-shirt, It is nice and cosy enough that I am warm. It is  lightweight enough that I can still move and do [blegh] housework and stuff like that. 


this the so cool and industrial [of course] Stanfield's plant

Ahh forgot to meantion there was an entire campaign for testicular cancer, where This Guy stayed Home in his Underwear - courtesy of Stanfield's Here is a link to the YouTube 25 day event  

This is the style of long sleeved top I am wearing - however mine is PINK lol   


see you later at the ZOO

No comments:

Post a Comment