Monday 2 April 2012

Hello I know ... I know ! Where have  I been and why have I  not updated everyone on my life at the Zoo for the past months.
I have actually been doing things! I KNOW!
Spring is here - sort of for Nova Scotia - that means hot days with 20C temperatures and then the next day 6 inches of snow. But the tulips and  crocuses are poking though and the lilac trees are blushing green leaves - so Spring is in progress. This means that I have been outside :) raking up the dead leaves that were not captured before the icy touch of the winter 2011 put a hold on  yard clean-up. and taking Chester/Bolt for longer walks for the good of both of us. And I am lazy - so I don't post - simply no excuses.

I hope that all my visitors - That means YOU!! are enjoying the warmer days and  feeling, like the trees and plants, the energy and release from winter and the almost ecstatic feeling that all things are possible and new.

Love and Possibilities from the Zoo


No comments:

Post a Comment